Skip to main content

Clara's visit

My pen pal (friend) Clara came up this week to visit me. We had a blast together. Most of the pictures are off of Clara's camera. Savannah really enjoyed Clara's company.


One of Savannah's favorite movies is "Annie" So while Clara as up we went to the Cleburne Plaza Theater to the see the Annie play. Savannah really enjoyed it. Savannah asked Annie if she could come home with her. The entire cast did a great job!

Clara, me and Savannah


Lacey and me
Savannah showing off her Nemo costume to Clara.


The cool earrings Clara gave me for my birthday. Thank you Clara!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!