Skip to main content

Birthday present

Anna and Jonathan came up to stay with us last night. Anna was afraid she would not see me on my b-day this Saturday so she gave me my present early. Everyone knows I love presents! She gave me a really cool new I-pod boom box. Plus its pink so it matches my stationary room. I gave my TV( that was in my stationary room) to Savannah for her room. I've been TV less every time I write letters up in my room. I've been listening to the radio. Now I can listen to my I pod without the head phones. Great gift! Thank you Anna and Jonathan! Savannah likes the remote.



Anna and I decided Savannah was the best present of all!


Tissue paper just right up Savannah's alley!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!