Skip to main content

Savannah 6 months old!

Two weekends ago we also had a special surprise come by. Max and Nona stopped by to meet Savannah and gave her an early Christmas present. Savannah got a new Christmas Santa dress and Christmas pajamas. Then they gave Savannah her first Winnie the Pooh. She loves her Winnie the Pooh bear!

Her serious look - who has me??? She looks cute in her Santa hat!


Savannah eating carrots Savannah showing daddy she loves to eat food!



First food -sweet potatoes




She loves the sweet potatoes




This was 2nd or 3rd time tasting her food!










Wow! Savannah is growing so fast! It has been very busy here. I miss blogging! Last Sunday I had to work a double shift at Huguley. It was an 8 hour day. I laughed at myself because I was worn out and had forgotten what it feels like to pull an all dayer! What is really funny when I started at Huguley I worked a 10 hour day before they cut their hours back. I'm still truly amazed how I did that for so long! Corey has been working in Arlington redoing a bathroom! Hip Hip Hooray he finished that job on Monday! He was getting home late!



Before Corey went to Arlington on Monday he met me at Savannah's 6 month check up. Savannah is now 15lbs and 26 1/2 inches tall. Corey and I could tell she is getting long. We still have been unsuccessful with the cereal feedings. I told Corey before her doctor appointment lets try a vegetable. If we have problems then we can tell Dr. Moses while we see him. Last Friday Savannah tried sweet potatoes and now were are on carrots. She loves both of them! Dr. Moses said by the end of Thanksgiving weekend I can start feeding her twice a day. We also started giving her apple juice a few weeks ago. I still think she is not a big fan of it. She is getting better not making a face at it when I give it to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!