Skip to main content

Texas Blue Bonnets

Last Friday, I took Savannah out to get blue bonnet pictures. Savannah's Mema and Pappa had a beautiful patch of blue bonnets and red Indian paint brushes. My cousin Robin and her daughter Addy came too. We got some cute pictures. I took my traditional film camera. I think I actually got some cute pictures of Savannah smiling on that camera. The only problem I don't like with digital cameras is the delay. It does not catch that pose quick enough the second you see a great smile or moment. I need to finish the film up on my camera. We might go today and take more shots with the blue bonnets. Savannah is really taking off walking too. She is up to 20 steps and more. I really suspect by next week she will be going to room to room. She allowed me to hold her hand today and walk to her classroom today. She is a big girl now!


Savannah watching her daddy below.



I'm glad she can't stick her whole self in between the balisters.








Antique Alley was last weekend. Corey and I went garage selling. I bought a fiddle. Savannah was very excited about it. She is already leaning the proper chin hold technique. My little fiddle player to be!










Indian Paint Brushes








Texas Blue Bonnets
















A perfect quite spot to take pictures.





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!