Skip to main content

EASTER DAY 2011

We had a wonderful Easter Day. Savannah and I got up and went to the 8:30 church service. This was Savannah's 2nd time to church. The first time she was like 6 months old. We went to the transitional service. Basically the older congregation. They would sing a song and it was quite afterwords. Savannah after every song would stand up and start clapping and yeaing! Nobody else was clapping. The church members got a chuckle and Russell the pastor loved it! Russel was you give me a yea when sermon is over. It was real funny during the offering time. They just played a piano song. When it was over Savannah was cheering! I never heard anyone clap after a offering. I didn't what to suspect out her when we went. I was surprise by her cheering! After the church service we had a great brunch and the all the children got to do a egg hunt. There were so many eggs left over! Savannah got more than enough!
Later that evening we went to Darcus and Tony's house for a party dinner outside. The kids again did a egg hunt. It was fun hanging out with all the family.

Savannah's cousin Addison


Us!
Mema and Savannah
Darcus always throws a good party!
Ashton and Addison
Corey and Savannah
Coming home from church!
Lacey
me and Savannah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!