Skip to main content

Great Wolf or the Big Bad Wolf as Savannah refers it too.

Corey and I decided to spend our summer vacation this summer close to home. So we went to The Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine ,TX. Or as Savannah calls the "Big Bad Wolf." Those who do not know what the Great Wolf Lodge is it is an indoor water park resort. We all had a blast! A family can swim a couple hours and when your tired you just go to your room and rest. Plus you have the great attractions close by Grapevine Mills Mall, Brass Pro Shop, Lego land, historic downtown, and coming July 12th a Live Aquarium. I wish that were opened where we could got to see all the fish. Corey and I took my cousin MacKenzie too with us. MacKenzie and I played the Magic Quest wand game. I really enjoyed playing that game all up and down the hallway stairs than I thought I would. It is basically a huge treasure hunt game. Just about when we thought we get hang of this game we would not be able to find something. Goofy us walked around 30 minutes and passed it 30 times trying to find the talking tree. We never saw it! Then you feel some dumb that you miss it and was right under your noes the entire time! Savannah had a great time swimming. She love the slides and the wave pool. It was a fun and relaxing trip!


It looks like Savannah is eating the ice cream cone. We probably put $10 bucks in this ice cream machine for her to ride in. She loved it!

Savannah getting a sun tattoo. She pick her own colors. I was really surprise she let the lady do it.







I love you! My favorite photo !





MacKenzie and I found the Tree frog while we were shopping in the Rain Forest cafe. We did have pictures with Savannah and she was scared of the frog and crying. Mackenzie was shooting and the camera was on the wrong setting so they did not snap or take. Oh well!






Comments

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! I have the cutie neice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!