Skip to main content

Sky Diving!

I wish it were me jumping out of airplane but unfortunately not! Corey is not in favor of me jumping out a plane. I'll do it one day. :)

Savannah and I went to go see Jonathan and his sister Rachael jump. This was Rachael's graduation gift. Anna was planning on jumping too. Anna has already jump before back at A&M. Anna couldn't jump beacuse she found out she was pregnant! I'm auntie by blood finally! I'm so excited for me and for Anna and Jonathan! I can't wait to see the baby and see how much baby Cherry and Savannah will favor as cousins. It was hot but well worth watching them jump that Saturday in June.


Jonathan
Rachael
The airplane they are in
Savannah and Emma waiting for them to go.
Anna getting there last words but hey it was not there last words thank goodness. Jonathan's dad Doug you tell was really nervous about his two children jumping out of airplane.

Aunt Anna and Savannah plus baby cherry to come! :)

Note: this July 4th weekend Savannah wanted to see Anna's baby. We informed her it was still cooking in the oven. Savannah took her baby out of Anna's tummy anyway to show me. (Pretending) Just so everyone knows Savannah said its a boy. Will see later if she right! Don't worry Savannah put the baby back in Anna's tummy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!