Skip to main content

Labor Day fun at the Waco Zoo

On Labor Day we went to the Waco Zoo with Matt, Stephanie, and Jaylnn. We had a blast. The weather was perfect. It was fun watching Savannah and Jaylnn bond! Savannah did a good job holding her for pictures.


Usually girlfriend gets tried and we leave at the Otters. But we went where the buffalo were and Texas fish were. I forgot that they have a totally another playground. Its cool. A huge tree house and a little splash pad for the kids to play on. I flew down fast on that slide. Savannah went before me. I was like whoa if I flew down she really went fast!





I thought these turned out great considering taking the picture threw glass.




Savannah is so fun taking pictures of.


Who you looking at? He turned his head at the right moment.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!