Skip to main content

The State Fair of Texas

Look behind our picture! Do you see Savannah's picture behind us? For those who do not know I entered 2 photos of Savannah in the Photography contest at the State Fair. One of my photos got 2nd and the other got 10th place. Corey, Savannah, and I finally made it to the fair to see my photo on display! I was tickled pink I got 2nd place and still can't believe that. It was very exciting to see my photo up on the wall with a lot of other great photos. Very rewarding and a humbling experience.




Savannah worn out at the end of the day.

Big Tex
Cotton Bowl
We are in the Ferris wheel
Savannah was a little unsure at first about going on this ride.
Looking out at Dallas
The fair had a little farm exhibit for the kids to work on. For all your hard work at the end of a day the children got to sell their goods. Savannah was given a dollar to get something at the general store. Savannah got Cheetos.
She like the baby piglets!
The petting Zoo was great. They had a bunch of cute animals.


We saw Elsie the cow too!

Savannah thought she was going shopping for some seasonings.
Water play!
We also went to the Childrens Aquarium. Savannah loved that!
Savannah was relaxed as you can see!
Sting Rays

We also went to the Bob the Builder Exhibit at the Science and Nature Museum. It was cute "Mom there is Bob and the Cat!" Savannah immediately sits on the cat.




Savannah working hard.
I love Wendy's camper! Savannah did too!



We got free ice cream too! Savannah has two cones because I got her one and Corey had got her one kinda at the same time while in line. It was Senior Citizens Days at the fair. While in line I hand the extra cone to the old lady behind Corey to take the extra cone. Her face was priceless she wasn't taking an ice cream cone I touched! It was just handed to me and was trying to pass it on because I did not need two. I wish I had a picture of the lady's face expression.
Besides all the steps and stairs everywhere this was Savannah's 2nd thing at the fair that was her favorite. The foot massage chair. She would sit in it all day if you let her.

Enjoying the water fountains.
Doesn't want to leave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!