Skip to main content

My birthday party at Gattitown!

Happy Birthday Mommy!

All of us getting on. The last time Savannah rode this it scared her.
Nope Savannah is not liking it again!
Savannah wanting off!
"Its my party I can cry if I want to"
Savannah gets off!
Then Savannah will not let me ride it!
They have a cute miniature bowling alley
Baylee
My cool spinning money wheel Anna made me!
Emma
Renee


My favorite carrot cake! We forgot candles too. I guess I am 1 and not 29. Savannah at first kept telling people I was turning 5. I had to explain to her I was going to be a 2 and a 9 (Twenty nine)
"No Mama you can be a 2 I'm 2" She won't share the 2 oh well!




Savannah like her mommy serious at the game playing!



Savannah's daddy trying to teacher how to roll the ball properly. I taught Savannah just walk up on it and throw it in! :) More points that way and more tickets!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!