Skip to main content

Anna's baby shower in Bryan, Texas

January 14th Savannah and I took a trip to Bryan to attend Anna's baby shower down there. We rode with mom and the girls. All the girls did great on the road trip. I brought home Corey Mr.Gattis pizza home since Bryan has one in the town!

I made this blanket for Jaythan with the help Corey's mom! Thanks Janis for all your help!

I love black cherries and I thought these were real cherries. I almost ate one but held back since the cake was not cut into yet. Boy would I have been surprise if I had bitten into a fake cherry. I was tempted!

Comments

  1. Thanks for taking pictures!Love our new blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I had no idea you almost ate one! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!