Skip to main content

Easter Camping 2012

We went camping Easter weekend! We had a blast!



She is also getting tired.
Now were cold! Since Savannah did not wear her Little Mermaid swimsuit in the water, so she slept in it that night. We were already wet and I wasn't walking back to the camper to go get her suit.


This is why I love being a mom, making these special memories with Savannah.



I think I'll use this for my next State Fair photo contest entry.
Jalynn and Stephanie

I love this picture!
Our best part or fun about our whole trip was our time playing in the water.



Savannah's Easter basket from mom and dad.
Matt, Stephanie, and Jalynn

Jalynn

Savannah at the point okay I have gathered a few eggs lets forget the rest and start opening them.
Madeline
Our Easter egg hunt at the campsite.

Somebody liked Tootsie Rolls because the majority of the eggs were that type of candy. So Savannah's Pawpa was in luck because those are his favorite.


Savannah did a great job at grabbing as many eggs as she could. I explained to Savannah don't worry about opening them just get as many as you can then will open them later.
Savannah waiting patiently for the hunt to begin at the fire dept.

The Easter Bunny invited us to come down to the Lakeview fire dept for an egg hunt.
While we were camping we got a wonderful surprise, the Easter bunny came into the park on a firetruck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!