Skip to main content
 My Mammaw (grandmother) had a stroke earlier this week.  So Savannah and I made a trip up to Oklahoma  on Friday to see her.  Corey's mom was very sweet and rode with me to keep company on the drive up and back.  Savannah did great in the car overall.  It's a long six hour drive for a 3 year old. We got to spend time with Savannah's cousins Beckett and Ryan.  Beckett and Savannah played so well together.  I wish they lived closer.  My grandmother is okay.  She will have a long recovery ahead of her.  I had a nice visit with her Friday night at the hospial just she and I. 
 Beckett and Savannah
 Baby Ryan



Comments

  1. I'm so glad we got to see you all! The kids had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!