Skip to main content

Gigi and Popo camping

 Savannah went down to McCowan Park with Gigi and Popo last Friday.  They went camping.  I drove down to pick Savannah up.  We decided we spend the night.  There was a lot crying from all the girls while in the camper who is sleeping with who?  Finally Savannah had enough and wanted to go home.  At 9:15 we pack up and made it home by 10:30ish.  She was crying I want go home!  I'm homesick!  " Mama I want be in your bed with some milk and watch a movie-- Care Bears"  Okay Savannah.  Of course she fell asleep on the way home! :)  She had a blast playing with the girls.  Next morning I ask Savannah why did  you want to come home?  She was like the girls were to loud and I need some quite time in my Mama's bed.  I'm laughing because Savannah did not mention the fact she part of all that crying noise too!






nice tree blury deer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!