Skip to main content

Storm Event

 This is where Corey's new job has been  remodeling this auditorium.  I need to get a photo from Corey's phone to show a before and after.  Its really amazing,  All the local youth groups of Burleson gathered for the Storm event.  It was amazing atmosphere and watching God speak to the youth.  If some these pictures appear cloudy because the smoke efforts were going off for effects.   The Veggie tales come here the 2nd week of April!




Matthew, Mackenzie, and Savannah

Comments

  1. Thank you for the birthday gift!!! I love Hello Kitty!!!! :) Hope you see this comment soon. Please send me your email address when you write...I can't find it today :( Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!