Skip to main content

Mother's Day in Oklahoma

Sad news came to me by phone Wednesday morning when my uncle Kenny called looking for my dad to tell him my grandma (his mom) passed away. As my cousin Lynnsey said "while this was a sad occasion we were all grateful for the time we were able to spend with all our family." It was a very sad day but comforting day also knowing my grandma is with the Lord in Heaven. My favorite saying "She beat me to Heaven!" Also a great day too, I met two my aunt's youngest sons that never met before. Also my favorite part was taking photos and making new family photos of cousins --catching new memories. You will be miss Mammaw!
.

Beckett and Savannah hiding in the bathtub from Ryan!  So silly catching them hiding here.  The kids moved on me too a lot Lynnsey but I got a few cute ones.
Beckett and Savannah watching their favorite show Spider Man!








Still hiding!

grandkids
grand kids and great grand kids
siblings
my cousin Billy
and below uncle Kenny and my dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!