Skip to main content

Sate Fair of Texas 2014

Ebola or not in Dallas that was not stopping us to attend the State Fair of Texas.  We pulled Savannah out of school and had a such a fun day with all our friends.
Brin, Will, Alley, and Savannah


Averie would not get in the photo with the rest kiddos.

Savannah by her photo that I got honorable mention! :) Below Savannah and friends by the photo that gor 3rd place! I was so tickled pink!

Corey and Savannah
The petting zoo and the children's farm exhibit.

Hello!
Me and Savannah
Can you tell it is Veggie Tales?
Savannah and Alley riding the Ferris wheel.  They giggled the entire time! Savannah took the photo of Corey and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!