Skip to main content

Christmas 2009!

Carlton and Lacey opening their stockings!
Savannah got some really neat bird puppets.


Checking out Santa.





Savannah and Santa






Family photo with Santa






Gigi's house opening presents






The girls got new ponies!












This is so funny Savannah has been playing with her new car toy last two days! She bends down to see her face in the side view mirror. I caught some of it on video!













Savannah got a fish bowel from Santa








Loves the paper!








Carlton waiting patiently to open his stocking and watching Savannah open her gifts!





Daddy bought Savannah her first pair of diamond earrings! Mommy didn't even know about that! I was really surprised! She has them whenever she is ready to get her ears pierced.









We put Savannah on the pony first before we started opening gifts. You think this first time she rode it! We gave it to her early before Christmas. Then we had hide him after the ride because she would not open her gifts kept staring at her horse!








Savannah's first snow!








Savannah touching the snow!


At my Mema's house Christmas Eve. Savannah playing piano with Taylor






Placing Savannah in a open box at Mema's house













opening presents at Mema's house






She loves her new light up book!





This Savannah's new quilt that my pen pal from MN made her!










Savannah's first Christmas was great! To start off with we got 1 package the day before Christmas Eve and 4 packages on Christmas Eve. Out of the 4 on Christmas Eve 2 of them were Christmas presents for Savannah from my pen pals of MN and England. The first package we got on Wednesday was a beautiful and most elegant Red riding hood cape from Matt and Anita. I got some cute photos of Savannah modeling her new cape! Then My pen pal from MN and her mom made Savannah a beautiful quilt. Then my pen pal from England sent her some Whinne the Pooh pjs and a beautiful Santa dress. Savannah loved them and I was so excited for her! Christmas Eve night we went to my Mema's house. It started snowing a whole bunch! The last time it snowed on Christmas Eve in Texas was 1923. It was so wonderful for Savannah's first Christmas and it snows. We got up Christmas morning to let her touch the snow! When we got home from my Mema's house we actually had a snow drift (pile of snow) inside the house by the back door. It blew in from the little crack of the door! I'm not sure if the cats saw that or not. Christmas morning we got up and let Savannah open her presents. She really loved the paper! She was like all right mom and dad are letting me have paper. She tried to eat every bit of it! Why buy the toys, she loves the wrapping paper! It was such a special moment sharing her first Christmas morning with Savannah. Later that morning we went over to mom and dad's for Christmas breakfast. Yummy as always! All the girls opened their presents after breakfast. Savannah got a cool talking drum from Gigi and Poppo. Then she got a beautiful Precious Moment " Granddaughter You Are My Sunshine." The funny part was my mom hid it in the garage so it was the coldest Precious Moment I ever received. Then Savannah licked the Sunflower that the little Precious Moment girl held. It was cute! Jonathan took lots of pictures of Savannah while she opened her presents. We came home and tried to nap a bit. I probably did not let anyone nap. We needed to get the house straightened up and cook. On Christmas Day night we had all of Corey's side of the family over at our house. I had made all his family Jib Jab videos. For those who do not know what that is. It is Elf's discoing or hip hoping. It is great entertainment. I placed each family members faces on the elf's and they were dancing it up! Everybody got a kick out of that this year. I'm really happy I made one for each family. Santa Clause came too! Santa Clause held Savannah. She just stared at Santa. Savannah is a lot like me, she does not know a stranger yet. Then we had Santa go next door to see the girls. I could here Baylee running thru the house before the door opened yelling is Santa here! Santa is here! They really enjoyed that! Emma was cute she was like " Santa I got a book." Santa gave the girls candy canes. We played Chinese Christmas with Corey's family. I always enjoy that. We have it where everyone has to make a homemade gift. I actually won the washer game that Jimmy made! Now I just need to get my dad to play with me Savannah's beautiful new quilt.













Miss Little Red Riding Hood!
She would flap her arms looked like "bat-girl"









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!