Skip to main content

Happy 10 year Anniversay!

Ten Years ago God allowed the best thing to ever happen to me. Corey entered into my life. It was a fairy tale story that became true! I got to marry the guy next door! I still remember that day as if it were yesterday. I was playing hooky from school that day. I looked out my window and saw Corey starring at his house (our house now). Boy, did those butterflies swarm in my stomach. I had to get outside quick to see this guy! I still had curlers in my head and no time to to take them out. I dressed quickly and ran down those stairs outside to see my future husband. I talked to him all day outside with curlers in my head. I tried to take him to lunch but he turned me down that day. He had to eat lunch with his uncle Melvin. My heart was pounding because my future husband was standing right there in front of me. Wow! I'm still so amazed how God made this wonderful life for us to share together. God has a special person for everyone. It is truly amazing when He sets forward a Husband for a Wife. It is a beautiful thing! The first time I met Corey when he bought the house next door to my parents. Thirty minutes before I met Corey my Mema had mapped out out whole lives. This Corey, he was the one! The first day I wasn't to positivity nice to him. I was like you bought my house and we will have to work something out here. I'm so thankful the Lord intervened. Looking at him mowing that day in April 1999 I knew he was the one for me. I was like Lord okay here He is I'm only 16 years old! Are you crazy for bringing me Mr. Right so soon? The Lord knows Best! Corey told his friend Tim that day "I'm going to marry that girl." I want to thank the Lord for the best gift ever having Corey in my life. I'm very humbled. Corey you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I loved so dearly the 10 years we have shared together! You have provided me so much happiness in my life. I need you so much! I look forward to many more years with you! I'm so happy he married me 10 years ago! It is an honor and blessing to be with you! Now we have a new chapter to begin again. I'm so excited that Savannah is here to experience it with us. I could not imagine ever sharing life without the both of you! Just like you said, God gave me to you as a gift, and Savannah is a gift for the both of us. Savannah and you are the best gifts I could ever want in life! I love you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!