Skip to main content

Texas weather for ya!






We have been busy the last two weeks. Savannah and I have really enjoyed the spring weather in the 70's. Really have taken advantage of it to get our walks in everyday. Friday was a beautiful day then Saturday morning we dropped down in the low 30's and 40's again. The first day of Spring its snowing in Texas. Nothing stuck in Grandview but a few northern cities got the snow again. I hope that was the last of our winter days to come. I thought spring was here but winter had to come back in for two cold days. The wind chill was bad too!




Corey has really taken advantage of this beautiful weather and has built us an outdoor kitchen. I'm so excited about it and can't wait til its all done. Our goal is to have it all completed before Savannah's b-day party in May. Savannah and I will be spending a lot of time out there this summer.



Sunday Savannah and I went to my niece Ashton's baby shower. Little Addison due May 4th. We are so excited to have a new playmate along the way. Savannah was so good at the party. She enjoyed everyone's company. She still has yet to meet a stranger. Just like her mama!


Okay Mema I'm not supposed to have a balloon in my mouth! don't worry it was quickly taken away!


Savannah and her Mema at Ashton's baby shower
Savannah is officially 10 months!







Addy came over Thursday to play. They love bath time!













Anna and Savannah enjoying a beautiful day on Thursday 18th. Those who do not know Anna had shoulder surgery. I broke her shoulder (just kidding) I'm starting rumors!











This was Thursday and the picture on top is what it looks like today Monday 22nd.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!