Skip to main content

Happy July 4th- Savannah First Zoo Trip

Happy July Forth! Corey and I decided to take Savannah to the Zoo. We drove down to the Cameron Zoo in Waco, TX. I love that zoo because its never to crowded like the Fort Worth or Dallas Zoo. It was Savannah's first trip to the Zoo. She really loved it. It worked out perfect because she napped on the way down and on the way back to the house. Corey and I had a great time showing Savannah all the animals. I think the fish, tigers, ducks and otter were her favorite animals to see. Everyday Savannah is saying more words. At the Zoo she was saying fish and duck very clear. She was also growling like the alligators and tigers. She would hiss like a snake when we were looking at all the snakes. We had a great time at the zoo.
We came home from the zoo and went swimming next door at Gigi's house for a bit. Then Savannah and I left early to go to our small city park to see the festivities going on up there. I forgot my camera but Gigi got some cute pictures of Savannah in the Winnie the Pooh bounce house. Then Corey, Emmett, and Janis joined us a few hours later and we all watched the fire works show. I was pushing Savannah a bit because it was passed her bed time. She is always in bed by 9 p.m. She did really well. She got a bit tired but we got her home and she went down just like that.




The ride down to the Zoo.


Buffalo


Mommy and Savannah
That is a big lizard or something!
Can I get down and out his lap now?
Belly rub!
Who are you?
What are you?
She really liked these horses!

Savannah and the fish

My frogs!

We went sliding with the otter!

Savannah was in the cave looking for the otter and fish!

Orange fish, blue fish , yellow fish... just like our book at home.

Giraffes



Tigers

Comments

  1. Great photos of the zoo trip! The otter tunnel looks very cool! Mel and Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures! She looks like she is really soaking in all the different animals... She is so smart. Hope you had a great time! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!