Skip to main content

Savannah's First Hair Cut!

Savannah got her first hair cut! She did GREAT! Stephanie, my hair stylist, just had her sit in my lap. Of course our zip lock baggy does not have a lot her hair in it. Savannah has a lot of hair in the back of her head but not much on the top. Corey and I still wanted to be able to put her hair in pig tails. Just a tiny snip. Savannah's back looks better it is not as shaggy. Corey chuckled alot when I returned home with Savannah's hair in the baggy. Corey was like where is the rest of it? I said this is it. We may have to add first , second, and third, forth, and fifth to the baggy! It was a fun experience for Savannah.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!