Skip to main content

Our Oklahoma toTrip

Corey, Savannah, and I took a trip to Tulsa, OK for Labor Day weekend. We had a blast! First off, Savannah did great on the long drive up and back. Thanks to our new over head DVD player. We could have called it a perfect trip on the way up if I had not got us lost the last 20 minutes from my cousin's house. I had us turn off the turn pike a bit to early. I still knew where I was because we found the mall. I had been to that mall before! Oh well. After a few calls to Lynnsey we finally made our way to their house and found them!
Savannah loved her cousin Beckett. Savannah really enjoyed all of Beckett's toys. Savannah especially enjoyed their dogs Reggie and Sammie! I think I grew attached to their dog Reggie. He was a sweet dog! Our first night with Kenny 3, Lynnsey and Beckett we ate Mazzio Pizza at their house. Then we met Aunt Michelle, Tony, and their two beautiful children Dom and Emi ( my cousins as well) at Cherry Berry. I tell you what that was the happening place to purchase yogurt ice cream. The line was out the door!
The weather was perfect all weekend. I told Kenny 3 and Lynnsey that my father in law Emmett says "there is always 12 prefect days of the 365 days." We saw two of them for sure. Saturday we took the kids to the Tulsa Zoo. Beckett and Savannah really enjoyed seeing all the animals. On Sunday we met up with my grandparents for lunch. My cousin Kristene came with her two children. Kristene just had her 2nd child. Conner was 7 weeks old. He was cute! I also got to see my cousin Jeff. On Sunday night we went to aunt Michelle's house for dinner. The guys and boys played basketball. We watched all the kids play. We had a great time! Sadly we had to go home Monday. We sure enjoyed our vacation in Oklahoma. By the way I came home with 15 boxes of diet code red! Best of all we really enjoyed Kenny 3, Lynnsey and Beckett's company! I wish we lived closer to them!

Conner and Savannah A new baby cousin of Savannah's
My grandparents Mammaw and Pappaw
Kinsley and Savannah another cousin Kinsley is a cute little girl!
Our day at the park Sunday morning!
Kenny, Corey and Savannah
Beckett and his daddy
Enjoying the tire swing!

We almost have our sunglasses on!
My beautiful long neck like the giraffe
The lions
Like Lynnsey said in her blog its hard to get the kids to look at you at the same time!
Petting the goat!
The pigs!

Monkey Savannah!
Monkey Beckett!


Beckett's tent full of all his great toys!
Becket was a bit curious how Savannah's hair bows worked. He look like a present!
Corey helping Beckett with his hair
Dom and Emi

Emi and Savannah
I tried to talk Emi to come to Texas to stay with us! She said she would miss her mommy way too much! I explained to her when I was 7 years old I stayed all by myself with aunt Michelle. But I was too scared to fly home by myself so my mommy flew up to get me! Dom considered the idea but thought he would call his mom a thousand million times!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!