Skip to main content

Great Garage sale Finds!




Antique Alley was last weekend. I went garage selling with Janis, Darcus, and aunt Rene on Friday. I think they are all chuckling at me because I found something at most of all the garage sales. Sometimes you can go and find things and other times no a bit of anything. Savannah came out really good. Mommy found her a Tike art easel, a Tike tool station, and another Tike slide for the yard. I bought her a whole bunch really neat books too for .25 or .50 cents. Then I made out well to. I got a blue and white fiddle for $27 bucks. The fiddles need to be restrung and the cases are fairy new. So that was a cool treasure to find!




I went to Dollar General on Friday they had this lemonade stand 50% off twice. So it only cost me $6.25. I thought since the crowd was out for the antique alley it would be fun for the girls to do there first lemonade sale. Renee was so excited to go to the store to buy all the supplies. Baylee did an great job taking the money on Saturday. I thought it would be a good way to show the girls how to count money and ect... They got some wonderful tips too!



Then on Saturday Savannah and I were up early. So we went strolling to get donuts and then we went to the store to get milk. John at the store gave Savannah a little desk too. He was like when you are not walking come back in your truck I have her a little desk for Savannah to take home. Nevertheless, Savannah made out very well last weekend with a bunch new toys.

Comments

  1. you need to print this picture of Savannah & give to John @ store. It is SO adorable! Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!