Skip to main content

Spring Break

Spring break is not the same when you are an adult :(. I miss the true spring break when I was still in high school and a person like myself really got a week off. No school, no work and no commitments to the world. Remember those great days? A high school kid excited about going on a ski trip. I miss those days! Probably why because I heard my cousins Matthew and Joshua got to go snow skiing spring break with there youth group. I'm not jealous I just miss those holidays as teenager when they truly counted as one.

To keep the spring break spirit. I thought it would be nice to take Savannah to the Waco Zoo again. At least play hooky from a day of work and get a little enjoyment out of spring break week. I rounded up mom and the girls to go with Savannah and me last Thursday. The girls had a great time. I had to laugh even though I was annoyed by it. On the way down and back home too. Savannah and Emma would argue "Who"s mama was who? Emma would go "my Mama" and Savannah go no "my Mama" What was so funny both girls were right but they did not understand that Emma was talking about Gigi is her mama. Savannah was talking about that I am her Mama. Savannah was thinking Emma was trying to say I was her Mama when that was not the case. So try to explain that to a almost 2 year old and a 3 year old. They don't get it! I laugh now because such a silly argument between to little toddlers!
The coolest thing at the zoo was the Tiger. He would take off and run really fast and jump up in a tree to retrieve his ball that hung from the tree! It is like a huge cat pouncing up in a tree. Wow they can really get up and go! That was cool to see when what a person normally sees is a Tiger napping!



Thank you Anna! Anna showed me how to make all my pictures into a collage onto the blog! It worked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!