Skip to main content

Waco Zoo

I was a beautiful weekend. I was in the zoo mood. Sunday I was going to have to work at the gym all day. So Corey took us the the Waco Zoo. I got my season pass. So we are all official members now to the Waco Zoo.


The lion sleeps tonight! Savannah had actually watch Lion King on the way down to the zoo! I have that song in my head!






Sliding with the otters! So funny! There might had been a line but Savannah did the slide about 15 times very quickly line or no line! She learn how to squeeze her way threw and cut in line! Corey said that sounds like something her mama would do!

okay Corey cut my head off a bit and
okay Danielle here are the closest picture I got with my new hair dew!


Comments

  1. Love the hair!! And this zoo looks so fun! We may have to come check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!