Skip to main content

Savannah's Okalahoma Trip

Savannah and I took a trip the weekend May 20th to Oklahoma. Mom and Dad were already planning going up there. So Savannah and I hitch a ride up there. All the girls did great on the ride up to Oklahoma and back to Texas. Baylee a few times would ask " Are we there yet?" My child would ask every 10 minutes "Mom I need a snack!" If I gave one to Savannah then I would have to give one to Renee, Baylee, and Emma. I was laughing I was like Savannah were not even to the Oklahoma border and were going to run out of snacks! It was like that all the way and back! I still chuckle at my dad. He was like baby speaking to Savannah "We just had ice cream at Brahms, that was your snack!" This five minutes after we left Brahms. Funny!


The Childress Family
Playing chalk
Munching at the Tin Star restaurant after the Aquarium.


I will have to agree with Lynnsey that the last time the kids weretogther, Beckett and Savannah played well, but this time they are both verbal enough to talk to each other- so fun!!

Savannah's 2nd birthday was Saturday May 21st so Kenny 3. Lynnsey and Beckett took us to the Oklahoma Aquarium- Savannah wanted to see the fishies! What the birthday girl wants- the birthday girl gets :) as Lynnsey said. I forgot my camera so Lynnsey was sweet enough to make me copies. I must admit now that was a good accident to forget my camera. Because I actually got to enjoy watching Savannah enjoy all the fish. Lynnsey was doing all the snapping! It was enjoyable trip! Thank you Lynnsey!





Savannah is not scared touching things either!
picture borrowed from Lynssey ( I like how she turned it in to a black and white photo)

Lynnsey and Beckett
My aunt Michelle and uncle Tony
My cousins Dom, Charley, and me
photo borrowed by Lynnsey
After we ate pizza the kids playing in back of Kenny 3's truck

Aunt Michelle and Emi gave her Little People toy. She loves her little horses that came with it! She takes them everywhere with her.
We celebrated Savannah's Birthday at a pizza restaurant.

Beckett playing with his mommy and baby Ryan to come.
Beckett playing ball
My cousin Kenny 3 practicing golf


She loves Beckett's swing!
Savannah playing in Sammie's cage
4 generations

The Childress Family
My grandparents

My cousin Katie


My grandmother (Mam-maw)
My cousin Jeff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!