Skip to main content

The day after Savannah's b-day party!

We called our s friends Amy, Arnaldo, and Marina to see if they like to meet us at the zoo. They sure did! The girls had a blast!


When the day was over Savannah was worn out!

The guy with the sun glass caught the bird. Then let Mackenzie have a turn with it!

I like this picture I caught of the lion!
There were even dinosaurs at the zoo this time too!
We tried to all look!

Again the darker photo is my favorite!



Trying different setting on my camera. I like the darker one. Pretty colors on his nose

We met our friends at the Fort Worth Zoo. This is Amy and Savannah''s friend Marina

Mackenzie





We ate lunch at the zoo while waiting on our friends to come.
My sandwich is good!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!