Skip to main content

The must have white dress only at Target!

Savannah and I went shopping at Target on Monday. Savannah just had to have this white dress. I have notice in the last 3 months if we gone shopping her eyes are drawn  to a white dresses.  So I gave in and bought my child a white dress.  Knowing for well it is the worst color to get dirty.  She has been begging me all week to try it on.  So we tried it on for size this afternoon.  I am also cameraless for 4 weeks! :(  I took my SLR camera for a rountine clean up while it is still under warrenty.  So if I get a photography job I might just have to rent a camera.  I did my homework on that to---just in case if I  have to rent one.  These photos were taken on my little fujiflim.  I already miss my camera. Savannah looks a lot like my niece Katy in these photos I think.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!