Skip to main content

Slip n Slide Memorail Day weekend in Austin

 Memorial Day weekend we drove to Austin to go see Baba.  I also brought Savannah's new slip n slide down there that she received for her b-day.  So I set that up in Baba's front yard.  However, the water pressure for the slip n slide wasn't shooting the water out like the box showed.  I will have to firgure that one out later.  Savannah did not want me taking pictures but I thought I got a few cute fun ones of her playing (for a little girl who did not want her picture taken).


















 Baba, Corey and Savannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!