Skip to main content

Christmas Tree is Up


Savnnah and I got the tree up the first of week of November.  Savannah happened to go to the Zoo that day with Gigi and Popo.  When Savannah got home she discovered I had the tree and lights up.  I was going to finish it the next day because I was tired.  Plus all my decorations were at Corey's parents house in storage and I brought them all home.  Savannah wanted to decorated the tree right then.  Well I was like okay will just do the garland.  The next thing I know the whole tree got done! It was such a special time.  Savannah really got into decorating the tree and such a great little helper!  Last year she helped some but this time she was really into it!  If you put the tree up and decorated it Savannah  said you must wrap a presents. (Reminds me of the story if you give a pig a pancake) Its a never ending cycle!  At the time the only ones I had to wrap was Jaythan's.  We did!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!