Skip to main content

Chritmas Parade 2012


Savannah and I went to the Christmas parade las tweekend.  It was really nice and very warm!


Katy my niece playing the flute.
Renee walking a pony

Savannah loved the pony!


My favorite picture  Savannah won't pose!

If you catch them in a ride you get all there smiles!  Baylee got it down!
My friend Joe and Santa.
 Savannah and her froend since the baby room in daycare Brody on the right.  Brody's brother Braden in the middle.
 Then after the parade that night Emma came with us to go out to eat.  We took the kids to the Cleburne park all lit up!  It was so nice because it was the first we gone and it has been warm weather!  Every other year its a quick jump out car. Do a quick walk and snap a few photos and jump back in to the car because its so cold.  We have taken Savannah every year here since she been born.  We drove up I have never been here before!  Corey and I smile yes you have!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!