Skip to main content

Deep Elm Birthday

On my birthday I wanted to go to Serious Pizza in Deep Elm in Dallas.  I seen the place about a year go on TV on a local food channel.  I could not remember what it was called other than it started with a S.  When I took Taylor's senior photos down there I found the place.  A neat atomsphere right next door to the tatoo place. lol....  It is small place so we got there just in time to grab the last two booths.   The pizza was really good! 


Jaythan
Top picture sort hard to tell how big these pizzas are but they are huge!
I stood by it so maybe people could get a better idea how big the pizza really was.
There is a lot art work on all the walls in that area.  We took a walk and snap a few photos.
A cute cousin photo!
They throw the dough up in the air.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!