Skip to main content

Boo at the Zoo 2013

Savannah and I went to Boo at the Zoo again.  We took our friends Lidia and Averi!   The first time in my life I had to park in the soccer field to enter the zoo!  I thought "oh no we are in for it the zoo it is extremely busy!"  Lidia and I walked right by a few parking space when we enter the zoo parking lot!  The Zoo was not that bad at all!  The game lines were actually shorter than last year!  Savannah is Fire Star from Spider Man's Amazing Friends.  Savannah's friend Averi is a bumble bee!











Here are the new baby elephants at the Zoo! So cute!

Comments

  1. wish our weather was better so that we could so stuff like this. woke up this morning to it being 19 degrees

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!