Skip to main content

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Friday we went our fields trip with out church friends!  The sun was bright.  Pictures from my phone camera!  I forgot my camera :(!   This outing was really fun only $7 entry for each of us.  Savannah and I got to come home with 2 pumpkins free! The place had a petting zoo, bounce house, play ground, hay ride, train ride, wooden maze, story telling, picnic tables, pumpkin patch.  Savannah really enjoyed the maze. Corey will have to build us one out on our land one day!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!