Skip to main content

Homestead Fair 2014

We really had a great time this year going to the Homestead Fair the weekend of Thanksgiving.  Our friends Laurie and John met us too.  You can see John participating in the barn raising.


Savannah doing the kid barn raising.
Petting Zoo!

Savannah's favorite thing was to ride the horse!

I have always wanted to do this!  So cool!  I will have to take a picture now that I have the bowl and vase that Savannah made for y'all to see the finish results. Awesome!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!