Skip to main content

Pumpkins and Pancakes at the Zoo 2014

It was a chilly morning but I took Savannah and her friend Jackson to the Fort Worth Zoo for pancakes.  I want share this story so Savannah won't forget when she grows up. So were heading out of the Zoo or towards the exist. Savannah and Jackson are chasing each other being kids. Jackson caught up to Savannah in the chase.  Savannah fell backwards toward the park bench as if it was a safe base.  Jackson went in for the kiss!  He kiss her right on the forehead.  I saw all this!  At first I like did this kid just kiss my baby girl in front of her mother?  Then I thought maybe he just bumped into with the chase and pounce her on accident. Savannah face reaction was what just happened.  They got up look at me smiled and continued to chases each other towards the exist sign giggling and laughing.  It was cute puppy love. I wish I had it on video. I never said anything because I wasn't 100% sure if it was a kiss. I never said anything to Savannah and she never once mention it until the following Monday. On Monday I had lunch at school with Savannah.  She gets red and comes around the table to whisper to me "I told Sarah Jackson kiss me." I smiled now knowing what I saw it was a kiss. I smiled at her "I saw that and was wondering when you were going to say anything."  Savannah got her first kiss! 



Savannah made to the top the 2nd try and Jackson tried once and had enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!