Skip to main content

My little helper!

Saturday Corey, Savannah, and I had to run errands. We went to Costco first. I did not know it was supposed to rain on Saturday. I think everyone was thinking the same thing. Lets go to Costco. It was so busy! I love going to Costco because we always eat pizza for our lunch there. The pizza is so good! A member at my gym works at Costco. It is always fun saying hello to him while he is serving samples of something good to eat. He loves seeing Savannah too! Saturday his table was the solar panel attic fans. Our friend was not serving food this time. We did get educated about the product which was interesting. We also learned Costco has the better deal on a box diapers. I had Corey go back to Costco to buy diapers! He had to get back out in the rain. I was going to buy diapers at Babies R Us because they have a $15 gift card incentive. Even with the incentive Costco is still the better deal. Savannah did good with all the errands we had to run. We also went to the book store. She really enjoyed crawling all around the children's section.





Sunday Corey rode down with Darcus, Tony, and Emmett to Temple to go see his uncle Troy in the hospital. Janis was already down there helping aunt Rene. Please keep Troy in your prayers. He is not doing so well. While they went down to see Troy, Aubrey and Katy hung out with me all day. Katy and I made cookies and she also got all my coupons organized. Aubrey helped me out by watching Savannah. Katy and I also made a huge cookie for Renee since Sunday was her 4 th birthday. Also, Robin and Addy came over to visit. Savannah really enjoyed playing with Addy.


Addy and Savannah






Aubrey and Savannah


Savannah helping with laundry




My little helper!







Savannah playing with Lacey in the diaper box.




I caught Lacey with her tongue out! Funny!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!