Skip to main content

We are in for it!

I'm sorry for the delay folks. I meant to post something last weekend but things were crazy around here. I did not snap any photos either. Saturday the 9th was Corey's birthday. Savannah and I woke up bright early that morning and made Corey muffins. We stuck candles in his muffins and lit them. We sung him Happy birthday and surprised him with breakfast in bed. For the rest of Corey's birthday things were pretty low key. We ended up going to Corey's moms house and watched the Cowboy game. We also played Scrabble Build Up too. Corey won as usual!

The best news came on Monday when Savannah officially started crawling everywhere. Savannah had been attempting to crawl for several weeks now but would go backwards and get frustrated. Anna was right on target. At Christmas time Anna thought Savannah would be crawling within 3 weeks. My friend Gloria I don't how she did it but she got Savannah crawling on Monday. Now Savannah has a whole new world! I can't just plop her down in front of her toys and TV anymore. She is on the move. Tuesday night I let her go in her room to play. I went to check on her and she crawled to her trash can. Savannah was playing with the step handle on the trash can. I'm like she is not hurting anything. Five minutes later I hear Corey yelling "Get the baby Trash!" I thought she was hurt or something. I run into her room and said "Hey!" Savannah jumped because I scared her. To my surprise she was sitting on the floor with her trash can dumped and diapers scattered everywhere. She was smileing looking at me while playing with the trash bag! I was like oh this is your first case of meddling! I looked at Corey like we have no idea what we are up against now! One of my co-workers at the gym gave me some good advice. Place your baby in every room and whatever they get into you will know what to put away. So we have some serious baby proofing to do quickly! Today is Friday and it is amazing how fast she has improved in crawling. When she really wants something she takes off and goes! Here is a clip of her crawling!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!