Skip to main content

Boo at Waxahachie!

Savannah and I went again to the BOO at Waxahachie downtown square. We arrived 30 minutes early to get in line at Marie Q's place to get our photo taken. Savannah did not smile for the pose. But we got the great stare down photo and what are all ya'll looking at me for? I went on and ordered a little package of photos of her stare down picture. I'll show ya'll when they come in a few weeks. Janis and Aubrey came with us. Then my mom and the girls met us too. All the girls really enjoyed trick-er treating around the square. This is something I hope Savannah and I can continue to do every year. It is a lot of fun! Then what was really neat, Savannah happened to pick out a dum dum sucker out of the candy bucket filled with all different flavors of dum dums. The one she happened to pick had her name on it. It was Savannah blueberry flavor. Now what are the odds of that happening ever again! I thought that was so cool. I plan on saving the wrapper since it has her name on it!


Savannah was unsure what to think of this scary dude! She was a bit afraid.
Savannah wanted to get her own piece and put it in her bag all by herself.
Trick er Treating downtown square

Waiting in line patiently for Marie Q to snap her Halloween picture


Comments

  1. I cannot believe she is wearing her fish. It looks like she is actually having fun wearing it. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!