Skip to main content

Camping Trip at McCowans

Corey and I decided to go camping last weekend. The weather was perfect. I was actually freezing Sunday morning. I forgot my camera. I was disappointed about that. Thank goodness for phone cameras. I got a few snaps! Savannah had a blast playing on the playgrounds there at the park. There are two of them. The newest one is a very nice playground. Savannah is becoming a pro at sliding down the slides all by herself. The first night we could never get Savannah to go to bed. Probably because everything was new. I ended up driving around the park at 10:30ish to get her to fall asleep. Then she awarded me with waking up at 5a.m. and did not want to go back to sleep. So we switched beds with Corey. We watched a few hours worth of Baby Einstein. She had enough of that and wanted to go outside. We strolled in the dark for awhile. I'm glad I brought my jacket. I thought I had her asleep. We came back inside the camper. Nope she still wanted to be outside. Finally at this point it was light enough to go to the playground. Then all 3 of us got a nice nap in from 10:30 to 12:30ish. The second night was much easier. We watched an episode of Baby Einstein. I cut the TV off at 10:30 and gave Savannah a bottle. She fell right to sleep. Our friends Tim and Heather came camping too. We had a blast with their company.


Savannah's newest thing since we last went camping is climbing on the picnic table bench and table itself. We had to keep a watchful eye out.
Savannah becoming a pro at sliding!
Funny, Savannah remembered this part from back in June. Now she can turn the wheel around by herself. As before it was a half turn only

When we got home she discovered her daddy bought her a Barbie Jeep. It belonged to Madeline but she has out grown it. So Tim and Heather sold it to Corey. I had Renee come drive her around. She loved that. We ran out of juice because it was not that charged up. Renee kept calling the Jeep a diesel. "Savannah get in the Diesel" Renee would say!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!