Skip to main content

I won't wear it!

Cry if I want to!


Okay Savannah's first outfit for Halloween was Tinker Bell. She would not wear it and cried! I guess the dress was to frilly! If Lacey wanted to wear it or laid on it. Savannah did not like that either. She would go grab it out from Lacey say mine! So Tinker Bell is out and Nemo was in. Savannah saw the Nemo outfit at the Disney store and showed some interest in it. I made another special trip Monday back to mall the to get the Nemo outfit! She will not wear the fish costume! I'm afraid she will not be dressing up for Halloween this year! What to do! What to do! So I was mean this morning and made her wear it for a few seconds. I got some cute cry baby pictures!

This is after she got the outfit off. I made Lacey wear it to make Savannah jealous. She did not like that nor did Lacey! But Savannah decided that was funny. Then Savannah was chasing Lacey with the fish. Savannah was asking me again to dress the cat in the Nemo costume.
Please wear it!
Not so bad when its off!
I do not want to be a fish mommy!
Poor thing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!