Skip to main content

Homecoming Parade!

I picked up Savannah and Addy early out of daycare so we could watch the homecoming parade! Go Zebras! We did not go to the game but I heard the Zebras did win. I think it was 40 to 20 something like that. Savannah really enjoyed all of the parade! She starred at the band who came along first. It was really neat seeing her enjoy it. I look forward to the many years to come!




My balloon!She liked seeing the horse!
Savannah learned quickly how to pick up candy. Addy just watched from the curb. So I was collecting candy for Addy too!
I'm working hard here! I'm getting all the candy! On a mission to get a lot of candy that none of us need to be eating anyhow!



Got everyone looking!
A girl gave Addy and Savannah a balloon while the parade was on route.
Addy waiting for the parade to start.
Savannah waiting on the parade to begin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!