Skip to main content

Baby Shower!

Darcus and I had the great privilege to be able to throw Stephanie a baby shower last Saturday. It was a lot of fun and a beautiful party. Here are some photos I would like to share.She is partyed out!


Savannah and Addison playing!
Stephanie opening presents



Stephanie and baby Jalyn, then Amanda, Darcus, and me!
Darcus and me!
Darcus made these beautiful party favors. I love the butterflies on them!


I know when my friend Melanie sees this she will love the Winnie the Pooh cake!
Janis made this diaper cake for Stephanie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!