Skip to main content

Christmas time is coming!

Yes, I already got my Christmas trees up! Robin and Addy came over last Saturday to help Savannah and I. The girls actually just played. Then Savannah did help us by getting on to the ladder. Reminds me of Lacey and Carlton wanting to do that too! Then Robin came over Monday and we finished tree #2. Now all I have left is the garland down the stairs. I should probably do that today!

Excited that Santa is coming soon!
Addy and Savannah
Mama's big helper!
I'll stick my tongue out beacuse I'm not getting off!
Savannah also spent her morning before Addy and Robin got here cleaning her ears with Q-tips.
It keeps her busy!

Then some how she manages to get them to stick up in her ear without holding it. She'll walk around with a Q-tip in her ear. It is really funny!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!