Skip to main content

Christmas Morning 2010- Savannah's 2nd Christmas

Excited about Christmas morning! - note these pixs were taken with my old camera

New hard hat and work goggles for Savannah. They look great on me!
Savannah and I have already had tons of fun with the little people wheelies. Its in her tent that Anna and Jonathan gave her.
Making her daddy pizza!

Lacey's turn for her gifts!

Playing kitchen
Savannah literally open two gifts had enough of it and said " I go eat"







Corey thinks I trick him. "These fish are really for Savannah and you" Corey said. Guess what who was first to name their fish? Corey! Meet Little Eye and Big Eye
Savannah gave her daddy two gold fish for Christmas.

Looking at her surprise kitchen and buggy!
We already gone to Davids twice now and I have brought her buggy to the store. She is a pro at shopping for groceries. Everyone goes how cute!

Santa Claus brought Savannah a kitchen and grocery buggy for Christmas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!