Skip to main content

Savannah's adenoid surgery

Thank you everyone for all your prayers. Savannah's adenoid surgery went great. Fast too! I barley had enough time to get breakfast at the cafeteria. They started about 7:35 and the doctor came out by 7:55. The report was Savannah had huge adenoids. Dr. Yunus said that was the best thing for Savannah to get them out. The adenoids were completely blocking her passage behind her nose to breathe correctly. It was amazing immediately you could hear the difference in her breathing. I was so amaze how quickly Savannah has bounce back to her old self. We got home at10:50ish. She took a good nap til 2:10. Savannah woke wanting to play. We played and ate jello, Popsicle, and mac and cheese. Then took a bath. Savannah like her mommy anesthesia makes us throw up! Savannah threw up right when I buckle her in the car seat on the way home. Then right when I was going to unbuckle her to get her out she throws up again. She thew up the other day in her car seat. We had to wash it again! Those car seats are a pain in the _____ to wash! I was totally amazed she wasn't in any pain. I haven't given her any pain medicine as of yet. Savannah was a very mad little girl after anesthesia. She was trying to rip her IV off.

After surgery pictures!

Savannah's night gown was lion, tigers, and bears, oh my!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad everything went so well! I'm even more glad she bounced back like a good little trooper! Good for her- and for mommy and daddy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!