Skip to main content

Guess Who?

Guess Who? Is this Savannah or Laliah?


Robin showed me these pictures of me on Christmas Eve night at my Mema's house. I was talking to someone and she place them right in front of my face. I was like why are you showing me pictures of Savannah? Robin goes that is not Savannah its you! Sure enough that was me! Funny how Savannah and I had the same hair cut. I've seen those same face expression on Savannah. I've shown the pictures to Savannah and the girls. I'll go who is this? Everyone said Savannah. :) Or Savannah said Me!

Comments

  1. In my opinion the only detectable difference is the hair color. You were a tow-head (sp?) whereas Savannah's hair is a bit darker. I'll bet it will look more like Corey's color and less like yours when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how similar you both look is amazing! Wow. You could seriously be twins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!