Skip to main content

Texas Ice and Real Snow!

Wow! What a wintery week it was last week. I hate the cold weather! Monday night it iced all around us. Schools were closed Tuesday and only Friday. Pretty much we were stuck in the house all week. It was not a fun week because Savannah was sick. I think with just a little bit of everything. By Thursday I had her surgeon call in antibiotic for her. Really she did not get feeling better til Saturday afternoon. We watched a lot Yo Gabba Gabba. Savannah's favorite show! We watched Jack's Big music show and Curios Buddies a bunch too! Never in my life have I ever heard Mama Mama Mama! some many times! I swear Savannah said over million times from being sick! She was a mama's girl. I kept Savannah most of the time out of day care last week. We did get out on Wednesday and hung out at Corey's mom house. So that was least a little break from getting out the house! Roads were a bit icy but we got out! Of course all the snow came Thursday night. Its beautiful and I like it. Unfortunately we were not able to play in since Savannah was sick. Now Corey and I have caught her cold! We are miserable right now! I hope out z-packs kick in soon!

Cute picture of us I think!
Savannah peeking out the window with Gigi and Corey and Poppo talking outside in the snow
Catching the girls at playing!
Baylee trying to throw a snow ball at me!

Renee desperately wanting to throw a snow ball at me while I took pictures!


Savannah peeking out while I snap a few pictures. She sick so she could not play in the snow.
Our house February 4th 2011


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!