Skip to main content

Savannah Storm is here!









After 9 years Corey and I finally had our first baby. We started our own family! Savannah is the best thing that ever happened to us! She is a miracle for sure! God gave us everything we wanted in Savannah. She is healthy, has all her fingers and toes, sleeps great, and is just such a happy baby. We have been so blessed! The funny part is that Corey and I got a reality check. This job never ends of being a dad or a mom. It is a wonderful thing! Corey will tell you I do 90% of it all but he helps more than he lets on. Corey is such a wonderful daddy! It is such a joy to watch Corey and Savannah together everyday. Memories that you will never forget for sure. The thing that really touched my heart from Corey was when he said "Laliah, God gave you to me and you were a wonderful gift and now you gave me the best gift ever in Savannah." My eyes watered! I'm the lucky one here. God gave me the best husband in the whole wide world and a new beautiful daughter. I'm so happy that Corey and I can share life together with Savannah. Most of all we share and show God's love for her! Savannah Storm Hoskins 7lbs, 14.2 oz and 20 inches in length was born on May 21st, 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My new Foofa shirt! Yo Gabba Gabba

Valentines party 2015

I believe Savannah got the most carnations in her class. Photos of her school party.💝

Jefferson, TX

Corey and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary December 18th.  So we all took a trip to Jefferson, TX where we honeymooned.  We stayed at the Excelsior Hotel.  Savannah had a blast!  We went hiking at Caddo State Park. A beautiful place! We even saw Santa on our trip! We made cookies to!